Spotify costs RM14.99 for a monthly subscription of Spotify Premium. If your RM 2 for 3 months has ended and don't wanna pay, keep reading.
This is not those computer malware hack, it’s more of a grey area in the Spotify interface. All you need is two things- 1) a device readily turned on and 2) your phone to go.
Launch the Spotify software on your your PC or laptop. Make sure the account is the same account logged in to your phone.
1. Go to the music player interface.
2. Click on “Devices Available” below.
3. Few options will pop up.
4. Select your laptop or PC
5. Select a playlist and pick a song.
6. On the player interface again, click "Devices Available"
7. This time, choose your phone.
It might involve a few extra clicks upwards and down, whether if it’s worth the hassle? But hey, beggars can’t be choosers.